With less than four months to go until the fourth Global Tank Storage Awards, here are five reason why you should make time to enter for an award:
1. Free marketing - Winning an award is a great PR opportunity & a fantastic way of letting the market know what your company has achieved. Not only are winners of the Global Tank Storage Awards presented with a bespoke winner's trophy, they are also given a winner's pack including logos, social media banners & email signatures highlighting your achievement. The winners will also be displayed on screen during the StocExpo exhibition.
2. Increased credibility – Representatives from BP, Shell Trading, Ineos, Kinder Morgan, VTTI, Oiltanking, LBC, Vopak, Koole & InterTerminals are judging the Global Tank Storage Awards. They will review all nominations received, meaning that even if you don't win – your company's products will still be showcased to industry leaders.
3. Employee motivation – Awards recognise the hard work and achievements of your employees so winning one can help boost staff morale and improve motivation. Thank your staff for all their hard work by treating them to a night out at the Global Tank Storage Awards ceremony on March 10. Held after the first day of StocExpo in Rotterdam, tickets include a 3-course meal, all-inclusive drinks all evening, circus acts, casino & more.
4. High level networking – Over 200 senior terminal professionals attend the gala dinner – make the most of this exclusive networking opportunity.
5. It's quick & easy – New for 2020, you can either write your nomination or upload a video instead. The improved website allows you to save your nomination and finish it later & keep track of which categories you've entered - you are welcome to enter as many categories as you like.
For full details on the 2020 Global Tank Storage Awards and to submit a nomination visit www.tankstoragemag.com/awards.