Important message to all our newsletters readers: from January 2023, Tank Storage Magazine’s weekly newsletter will be sent from a new email address. We don’t want you to miss out so please add our staff writer, Molly, to your safe senders list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Molly has been creating and sending out our weekly newsletter to our Tank Storage subscribers since September on behalf of our publisher, Margaret. But in the new year, these will start to come from email@example.com – so don’t risk losing our weekly updates in your junk mail.
We’ve put together a quick guide to ensure you continue to receive the Tank Storage newsletter.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to do this for Outlook:
- On your homepage click the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner
- Hover over the ‘Junk’ option, and click the bottom item on the dropdown menu, ‘Junk E-mail Options’
- Along the top of the pop-up, select the ‘Safe Senders’ tab
- Click ‘Add’ on the top-right hand side and add firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click ‘Apply’ and voila! You’ll continue to receive the newsletter
Here’s how to do this on Gmail:
- On your Gmail account homepage click on ‘Contacts’ on the right-hand side
- Once on the Contacts page click ‘Add contact’
- Add email@example.com as a contact
- Click ‘Save’ and you’re done!
There are still a few weeks to go until the changeover happens, but please do add Molly to your safe senders list. We don’t want you to miss out on your exciting weekly Tank Storage content!