In 2023 Tank Storage Magazine and FETSA are collaborating to produce the largest conference for the talk storage sector taking place during StocExpo in Rotterdam on the 14-16 March 2023.
Running alongside this will be the all-new Asset Management & Integrity Conference.
The event attracts over 3,000 storage operators, traders, oil gas, chemical, ammonia & hydrogen producers, ports, regulators and many more. This is your opportunity to get yourself heard and create brand awareness for your organisation.
The theme of the 2023 event is Preparing for the energy transition as well as the digital transformation. Last year’s delegates included representatives from VTTI, Horisont, Advario, Gunvor, OCI, Vopak, GateLNG, Vesta, Chevron, Varo, Zenith, Total, Neste, Dow, BP, BASF, ExxonMobil, KinderMorgan, Koole, LBC, Shell and many more.
This year’s topics will include:
- How carbon capture utilization and storage (CCUS) will fit into the tank storage business model
- Industry 4.0 and staying ahead of the curve
- Update on diversified supply routes
- The growth of LNG storage infrastructure to ensure security of supply
- Importing and storing hydrogen on an industrial scale
- Creating an implementing an ESG strategy to help your terminal reach net zero
- Current and future opportunities for biofuels