The organisers of the 15th Anniversary Technical Conference ‘Tank Farms and Oil Terminals: Operation, Modernisation, Development’, have released the list of participants..
The conference will be held at the Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge in St Petersburg, Russia on 26–27 November 2020. The participants include chief technical officers of tank farms and oil terminals from Russia, alongside suppliers of technologies and services for the industry.
The confirmed participants include Baltic Fuel Company, Vostokbunker, KOZ Loading Solutions, Morozovsky Chemical Plant, Scientific and Technical Center of Industrial Safety Problems Research, Novatek-Ust-luga, Petersburg Oil Terminal, Primorsk Oil Terminal, Russian railways, RM Rail, RNG, RN-Nakhodka-Terminal, Tamanneftegaz, Tatneft-AZS-North-West, Lukoil-Yugnefteproduct, Bashneft, SIBUR, Emerson, Endress+Hauser, Emco Wheaton, IBS, LOTIS, Arflu, Shell, Total, and HMT.
Confirmed VIP guests and speakers at the event include: –
- Natalia Bagaeva, general director, Interferrum-Metal
- Vyacheslav Morozov, chief engineer, Lukoil-Yugnefteproduct
- Yuriy Katorgin, chief engineer, Petersburg Oil Terminal
- Stanislav Brailko, chief power engineer, Baltic Fuel Company
- Oleg Kuznetsov, chief engineer, Baltic Fuel Company
- Mikhial Grinevskiy, deputy general director for commerce and logistics, RN-Nakhodka-Terminal
- Andrey Zavyalov, deputy chief engineer, Tamanneftegaz
- Nikolay Kuptsov, head of planning & investment, Gazprom Neft
- Aleksey Rogozin, deputy chief engineer for production, Novatek-Ust-Luga
- Igor Sokolov, head of prospective development department, RNG
- Igor Prilipko, equipment maintenance manager, Tatneft-AZS-North-West
Gazprombank has signed up as the gold sponsor, while the bronze sponsors are KOZ Loading Solutions and Evnat.
Daria Kvasnitsyna, project director at Vostock Capital, is heading the organising committee.