Join the free webinar on 12 May, 13:00 (GMT) to know more about plans of oil companies to upgrade tank farms and oil terminals.
To register for the free webinar or receive the recording in English please follow the link – https://oilterminal.org/en/webinar/
The webinar will cover:
- Overview: industry development strategies and goals before 2030, plans of producers and regulators
- Project updates: construction and modernisation of production capacities in Russia and the CIS. Plans, design, development
- Specialised presentation from Rosstandart about cancelling of planned inspections in 2020, planned preventive actions of regulators, the question of legislative changes in this field
We are glad to introduce our webinar speakers:
- Tamara Safonova, CEO, NAANS-MEDIA Independent Analytical Agency of the Oil and Gas sector
Subject – Overview of transshipment capacities for bulk oil cargoes and development prospects of Russian marine terminals
- Yuriy Tsokalo, Deputy General Director for Automation and Information Technology, Gazpromneft-Terminal
Subject – Development of digital transhipment infrastructure. Case study of Gladkoe terminal
- Vladimir Kalentyev, Head, Volga Interregional Territorial Administration of Rosstandart
Subject – Following legal requirements to oil products supply in 2020
Please note that the webinar is held prior to the 15th Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition: “Tank Farms and Oil Terminals: operation, modernisation, development” (12-13 November 2020, Saint-Petersburg).