Industry leading publication Tank Storage Magazine has just published its latest audit BPA statement, providing complete transparency to its customers and advertisers. BPA Group Worldwide is the largest auditor of media in the world and audits more than 2,600 media companies in more than 20 countries.
As a result of this independent audit process, all Tank Storage Magazine’s circulation claims are 100% verified. ‘We have been undergoing this rigorous audit process for seven years now,’ explains Margaret Dunn, the magazine’s publisher. ‘It’s an expensive and exhaustive task,’ Dunn adds, ‘but in today’s business environment the only way to build trust is by providing complete transparency.
BPA scrutinise every single aspect of Tank Storage Magazine’s distribution. Every six months they:
- Telephone a cross-section of recipients on the mailing list to verify they have physically received a regular copy of Tank Storage Magazine,
- Count how much people receive every issue of Tank Storage Magazine to prove circulation figures,
- Examine every single delivery order to prove which conferences & exhibitions Tank Storage Magazine is distributed at,
- Contact a cross-section of readers to check they are relevant, i.e. terminal operators / traders / EPC providers,
- Check the age of the data to ensure everyone receiving the magazine has been verified within the past 3 years.
‘In the advertising world, magazine prices are based on three things: the quality of reader, the total readership figures and the value of the editorial content,’ Dunn explains. ‘As the market leading publication in the storage sector, we pride ourselves on providing the best of all three.’
Since cost of the four Ps — print, postage, paper and people — have skyrocketed over the last decade, the media world has seen the frequency of deceptive claims soar. This reality has affected good brands, Tank Storage Magazine included, that are not cutting but actually investing more money than ever into products and services.
‘Our media pack proudly boasts that we print 40,000 copies a year, but as the market leading publication in the storage sector, it’s absolutely critical to us that we can prove these figures,’ Dunn explains. The audit clearly shows that each of the seven issues is posted to 3,257 named terminal professionals. Plus, an additional 2,489 copies are sent out seven times a year to trade shows and conferences.
Key figures from Tank Storage Magazine’s 2018 audit:
- Tank Storage Magazine is mailed out 7 times per each & each issue is posted to 3,257 named terminal professionals
- Over 15,000 copies of Tank Storage Magazine are distributed to tank storage-related tradeshows every year
- Every person on the mailing list has been verified within the last 3 years
- www.tankstoragemag.com has over 6,000 average users per month
- www.tankstoragemag.com has just under 15,000 average pageviews per month
- 100% of our readership are professionals within the tank storage industry
- 50% of our distribution is to North America
For further information on Tank Storage Magazine contact Margaret Dunn: email@example.com