Would you like to promote your company to 10,000 tank terminal professionals?
The August/September edition of Tank Storage Magazine is one of the most important issues of the year, with distribution at no less than nine tank storage events worldwide.
This is in addition to the magazine’s usual independently audited postal distribution of 3,500 terminals across the globe. In total this issue will be given to 10,000 industry professionals.
Event distribution includes:
• Tank Storage Asia, Singapore (exclusive delegate bag distribution)
• Tank Storage Association, UK
• API Tanks, Valves & Piping Conference & Expo, Seattle, US (delegate bag distribution)
• Asia Pacific Petroleum Conference (APPEC 2018), Singapore (delegate bag distribution)
• Gastech, Spain
• 8th Gulf Intelligence Energy Markets, Fujairah, UAE (exclusive delegate bag distribution)
• Bulk Liquid Storage Europe 2018, Spain
• EPCA Annual Meeting, Austria
• NISTM Conference & Expo, Texas
Articles within this issue include:
• Exclusive storage operator interviews, including a new storage project in Singapore as well as plans for a petrochemical hub in Malaysia
• A comprehensive overview of the tank terminal market in the region, including new construction projects as well as developments affecting the industry
• A look at the looming 2020 IMO sulphur fuel cap from a shipping and storage terminal perspective
• In-depth articles looking at Singapore’s new Safety Case regime, hurricane preparation, tank level monitoring, fire safety, emissions, drones, process safety and cyber security threats
• Dedicated chemical storage supplement, including market analysis on the chemical storage sector as well as interviews with operators and ports – an added bonus to coincide with the issue bring distributed at the EPCA Annual Meeting in Vienna.
The deadline for this issue is the August 13th. To get involved in this bumper edition, contact David@tankstoragemag.com