The April/May edition of Tank Storage Magazine examines storage and energy markets in the Middle East.
In this edition:
– We speak to Brooge Petroleum & Gas Investment Company (BPGIC) about its new storage terminal in the Port of Fujairah for middle distillates and fuel oil, which also offers one of the fastest flow rates,
– Renish Group’s executive director Kalrav Dixit explains more about the company’s plans for its storage facility Alaska International, in Hamriyah, which includes building more capacity for Class A products,
– We find out more about Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves’ three vast underground storage caverns, which not only cushion the country from oil supply disruption but are also changing the energy scenario for its refining sector,
– The Port of Rotterdam tells us more about its initiative to tackle the rise of fake storage terminal websites,
– Energy analyst Mahin Siddiqui provides an analysis of global LNG markets, which are becoming more flexible and competitive
To get a copy, or to get an annual subscription which includes a FREE copy of the Independent Tank Terminal Map, visit www.tankstoragemag.com/shop.