The Global Tank Storage Association (GTSA), designed by the industry, for the industry, has been officially launched. Created to represent the needs of the terminal industry worldwide, the GTSA provides a platform for members to share and exchange information on its core values, such as the environment, safety and security.
By creating the world’s biggest network of tank terminal professionals, the GTSA will have the power to have a meaningful impact on regulations and proposals affecting the storage sector.
The GTSA will also strive to internationally publicise and address the issues impacting its members globally.
The impressive Board of Directors is made up of CEOs and influential thought leaders from major terminals in all the key storage regions across the globe.
The Board of Directors currently includes:
- Pieter Bakker, Director, Buckeye, USA
- Jaap Koomen, General Manager, Burgan Cape Terminals, South Africa
- Yusr Sultan, Managing Director for Terminals, Emirates National Oil Company
- Martyn Lyons, CEO, Inter Terminals
- John W. Schlosser, President, Kinder Morgan Terminals
- Walter E. Wattenbergh, Group CEO, LBC Terminals
- Frank Erkelens, CEO, Odfjell Terminals
- Douglas van der Wiel, President, Oiltanking Asia
- Guy Bessant, President, Stolthaven Terminals
- Martijn Notten, CEO, Vesta Terminals
- Siavash Alishahpour, Managing Director, VTTI Fujairah Terminals
The association will be run by the Board of Directors. The Chairman will be announced following the Board’s first meeting in London in December 2017.
The Global Tank Storage Association is open to everyone in the tank storage sector and is free to join.
Benefits of becoming a member of the GTSA include:
- Updates from the Board of Directors progress regarding global initiatives for the industry.
- A platform for members to share and exchange information on GTSA core values, such as: environment, safety and security.
- Monthly e-newsletter containing terminal news & information on industry updates.
- Monthly regulatory updates.
- Reduced subscription price for Tank Storage Magazine, the voice of the storage terminal industry.
- Reduced subscription price for Tank Storage Intelligence, the central online information portal for everything relating to tank storage.
- VIP invitation to all StocExpo & Tank Storage events.
- Preferential rates on delegates passes to StocExpo Europe, Tank Storage Germany, StocExpo Middle East Africa & Tank Storage Asia.
- Preferential rates on exhibition stands at StocExpo Europe, Tank Storage Germany, StocExpo Middle East Africa & Tank Storage Asia.
- Preferential rates for seats at the Global Tank Storage Awards.
- Hear about networking opportunities & special offers before anyone else.
To find out more about the GTSA or to join, please contact Margaret Dunn, Director General, Global Tank Storage Association on +44 7905 273691 or Nick Powell, Executive Director, Global Tank Storage Association: +44 7920 408587