The February/March edition of Tank Storage Magazine, the biggest edition of the 2017, includes exclusive interviews and in-depth analysis on the latest developments and market trends affecting storage in Europe.
Included in this bumper issue:
– Our exclusive annual terminal outlook where executives from Gulf Petrochem, Tepsa, LBC Tank Terminals, Jefferson Energy Company and Botlek Tank Terminal review how 2016 affected operations at their facilities and what the market has in store for the year ahead
– An in-depth interview with Odfjell Terminals commercial manager Abel Noordanus about the significant improvements the company has made to its safety measures and standards across its facilities as well as its plans for the future
– Puma Energy regional CEO for Africa talks about why the company is rapidly expanding storage operations in Africa and its ambitions for the African tank storage market
– InterTank reveal how they continue to thrive in a highly competitive storage market
– PJK’s International’s Patrick Kulsen provides a compelling outlook for the European storage market as well as what the international market has in store for 2017.
To find out more about a Tank Storage Magazine subscription, including six editions of the magazine and a FREE copy of our Independent Tank Terminal Map visit www.tankstoragemag.com/shop.