Why you can’t miss the April issue of Tank Storage Magazine:
1. We speak to Vopak‘s CEO Eelco Hoekstra about how the global storage operator has adapted its business principles to ensure it remains ahead of the business curve, its future development plans and how the future storage market might look.
2. The Middle East is proving to be a booming region for storage, with additional capacity and refining capabilities due to come on stream. We speak to Fujairah Oil Terminal, which is positioning itself to expand further in its coveted position in the Port of Fujairah as demand for crude tankage continues to build.
3. Oiltanking Odfjell Terminals Oman also has its sights firmly set on expanding its business offering, The facility, which is the only independent terminal in the country, will increase its capacity by almost 10% as part of plans to develop Sohar as a fuel hub.
4. The need for independent chemical terminal capacity in Qatar has grown significantly as its economy blossoms. Third Coast International talks about how it has developed a facility to help support continued development in the country.
5. ORPIC Logistics‘ Andres Suarez explains how the Muscat Sohar Product Pipeline will help achieve the Omani refining and petrochemical dream.
For more information on a Tank Storage Magazine subscription, including six editions of the magazine and a FREE copy of our Independent Tank Terminal Map, click here.