The industry’s leading event for the bulk liquid storage sector in the Middle East and Africa, Tank World Expo, returns to Dubai on 12-13th April 2016.
Now in its third year the event is supported by The Ministry of Energy, Saudi Aramco, Fujairah Oil Terminal, VTTI Fujairah, DP World, Puma Energy, ENOC, Star Energy Oiltanking, Stolt, Horizon, Empire Terminals and Gulf Petrochem.
The event expects to attract more than 2,000 attendees and previous speakers include:
- Yusr Sultan, CEO, Horizon Terminals
- Sonke Stein, GM Business Development Oiltanking MEA
- Bas Verheul, Business Development Manager, Stolthaven Terminals
- Khameis Al Khaddim, Deputy General Manager, GPS Chemoil Terminal
- Kalrav Dixit, Group Trading Manager, Gulf Petrochem Group
- Salim Bilawala, Operations Manager, ATS Terminals
- Ravinder Verma, Manager Operations, Indian Oiltanking
If you would like to suggest a speaker please email Margaret Dunn, conference producer at email@example.com