Tank Storage Canada expo & conference is being held on 3-4 October at the Telus Convention Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
The two-day conference attracts terminal and pipeline operators, traders, analysts, regulators, renewable energy producers and technical experts who come together to discuss key issues impacting the sector. These range from infrastructure development, market trends, new API standards, biofuel integration, changes in trade flows, terminal acquisitions, reducing risk at the terminal and updates on safety technology.
Hear from speakers including:
– Juan Morera, lead terminals engineering and tank specialist (consultant), TransCanada Pipelines
– Skin York, VP, Downstream Oil Wood Mackenzie
– Paul Paynter, Calgary Economic Development
– Murray Heap, compliance promotion officer, Environment Canada
– Philip Myers, PEMY Consulting
– Arun Bhargava, market manager for biodiesel, CN North America Railroad
– John Cornell, API Tank Trainer
– Gregg Manzione, Nationwide Consulting Company
– Adrian Pellen, VP, Aon Reed Stenhouse.
Visit http://www.tankstorageevents.com/tscanada/conf_prog_d1.shtml for the complete conference programme.
Delegates will receive:
– Entry to the dual conference programmes for Tank Storage Canada and Biofuels International
– Entry to the Tank Storage Canada and Biofuels International expo
– Entry too all lunches and networking sessions
– Unlimited use of our networking software prior to the event
– Availability of all papers post conference
– Certificate confirming attendance.
Previous delegates include Vopak, Irving Oil, Servitank, Suncor, Cepsa, Pacific Coast Terminals, Canterm, Norcan Terminals, Shell, Westway, Simon Storage, IMTT, Peerless Oil, Valleytank
For more information about Tank Storage Canada expo & conference and to book your place today, please visit: http://www.tankstorageevents.com/tscanada/register_can_conf.shtml