Why you can't miss the June issue of Tank Storage Magazine:
• We speak to Oiltanking North America about their ambitions for growth in the US market following their acquisition of specialty chemical and petrochemical terminals in Galveston as well as their purchase of land in Texas City to create a deepwater terminal.
• Fairway Energy Partners reveal more about their Pierce Junction crude oil storage facility after initial operations started last month and their plans for phase 1B of the facility, which will add an extra 2.6 million barrels of capacity to their underground caverns.
• Following the announcement of the construction of a new ship dock, Stolthaven Houston tell us more about how their infrastructure improvements to the facility, including the addition of more than 100,000 m3 of capacity, are capitalising on trade flows and the latest market trends in the region.
• Arc Logistics Partners continues to capitalise on growth opportunities and changing market dynamics. We speak to president John Blanchard about the company's strong growth plans and find out more about what the future holds.
• This edition will also examine how the IMO regulations for bunker fuel will affect the storage sector, what implications of President Trump's energy policies could have on the industry as well as an analysis on the demand outlook for diesel and petrol.
For more information on advertising opportunities in this edition, which is the only magazine inserted into all delegate bags at the ILTA show in Houston, contact email@example.com.
Expanding Oiltanking's footprint in North AmericaThe Trump effect Who's steering the ship? Expanding into new storage opportunities Unleashing America's energy Resurgent petroleum industry driving storage requirements Finite element analysis in cryogenic and refrigerated tank storage design Optimising tank terminal operations: from insight to digitalisation How to avoid building a new 10-year-old terminal Plastic tanks: Farewell to 'fit and forget'